Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Guess Whows back?

Yes Boys and girls... I´m back after a while and Ii have so much news... but tel´s go by pieces...

How hot is this Country? I was need so much some beach, pool and soak up the sun, pq eu estou escrevendo em inglês? I realy don~t know, but, maybe I´m missing so muck Canada, I was just talking with my brother and the snow already started... Poor boy, 4 yaers without this, this and this, but no problem... I´m joing for him ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com What else? Two of my childhood friends are preg, and make and to be preg too, hold, hold, hold... Attention!!! Just make me wanna be preg too... they are so beauty, and I´m realy happy for then, specialy because make all the girl be togheter again, I problably no see them about 7 years or so, so many this change, so many kids born, some of them moved for another city or country like my brother and I...But now we are enjoy ourselfs again, and is been realy good ;), our last reunion was for the Spring babyshower, I ate so much... God, and a had other news, my other friend Giuli is preg too :(((, no I´m happy for her, specialy because she is happy too, but I saw her about two months ago and now shes about 5 months*** Van we need a Baby too, and you can be the first ok, I don´t mind ;)

And finally my brother got engaged.. Uffa even I stard to get anoing about this rock thing, and as far I know, the propose was just beautiful, just for you gays had a ideia he took a plane, went to Edmond to ask Angie... Tha´s my bro...


So after I come back with other news... And I wrote this post for her ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home